Lately I get enough work to remove malware from WordPress sites. Usually new browsers warn us through google or some other service that the website is infected.
So today I will share with you the steps to follow to clean soil sites in less than 30 minutes.
The steps may vary or may not follow the same order. At least these are the ones that work to me:
- The first thing I do is change all passwords both
- Plugin disable the cache if there is one and clear all cache stored. This is important because it can an infected file in the cache again infect the entire site.
- Then I connect via FTP and see files sorted by date modified. Last changed often infected.
- After deleting all files that are not infected WordPress, step wordpress review files that can not erase but have malicious code. I have found in different places, but the most common are:
wp-content/themes/nombre_de_tu_theme/functions.php. Here we must be careful to wipe only the malicious code. If you still do not have the
última versión de WordPress, they expect to update !! If you already have the last can compare your files with the latest version of wordpress to see if there is something wrong.
- They can use any of the free sites like http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/ for malicious code in files
- Once disinfected just have to add our site to
Google Webmasters toolsif we have not yet. And once there, within the Diagnostics tab click on the link “www.removemalware.net” for a new scan the site and permanently remove the warning message from google.
I hope you have served help !!! Cheers!