In this article I bring you the real drugs of intelligence.
First check that you are not allergic and do not get to combine both.While you do not become the next Stephen Hawking these 10 supplement s food will give significant improvements to your learning abilities, memory, mental clarity and mood, which will help you be smarter : Even before taking these or any other supplement you should ensure that your health is optimal, you’re not allergic to any and, and this is most important, do not take them all at once, as the combination of two or more of these supplements, you run the risk of creating a cocktail effect in which profits can not work – and that you could actually make you feel worse.
1. fator genius : It is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs naturally in animals, which is becoming a popular supplement – and not only because it increases muscle power to supply energy to cells in the body and help the growth of muscle fibers but because it also improves memory and attention span. 5,000 mg per day, or according to the recommended dose.
2. Caffeine + L-theanine : Caffeine alone is not a big cognitive enhancer. In fact, studies show that usually does not improve performance on learning and memory tasks, although its stimulant properties have beneficial effects on cognitive performance and mood, is temporary. But when consumed in combination with L-theanine, a common amino acid found in green tea, it does create more lasting and beneficial effects, including a boost to the memory of work, quick processing of visual information, and special attention switching (ie, reduce distraction). the reason for its operation is that L-theanine, can cross the blood-brain barrier and counteracts the stimulatory negative effects of caffeine, including anxiety and increased blood pressure . 50 mg of caffeine (which is about one cup of coffee) and 100 mg of L-theanine (green tea contains only about 5-8 mg of it, some people follow a rule 2: 1 in drinking two cups of green tea per cup of coffee.
3. Chocolate black (flavanols) : The black chocolate – or more accurately cocoa found in chocolate – containing flavanols, a phytochemical that has cognitive enhancing effects and positive effects on mood and cardiovascular health. It runs through the action of antioxidant molecules, stimulating cerebral perfusion and a number of other neurological processes in regions involving learning and memory. Although not as powerful as some of the other supplements listed here, the black chocolate is easily accessible and a luxury to eat. The darker and bitter better, because sugar counteracts its benefits. Optimally eat 35 to 200 grams per day of 90% cocoa chocolate.
4. Piracetam + Hill : This combination is probably the most popular battery used by fans nootropics. Piracetam improves the functioning of (ACh) transmitters and receivers. Although primarily prescribed by doctors for people suffering from Alzheimer’s , depression and even schizophrenia, it is used off-label by healthy adults as a way to boost the role of acetylcholine – which is an important neurotransmitter.
This smart drug also gives greater mental clarity, improves spatial memory, and increased brain function, the hill has to be ingested along with it. Choline is an essential nutrient soluble in water, which works with piracetam and is often used to prevent headaches sometimes associated with its use.
An effective dose is 300 mg piracetam 300 mg choline more tid (approximately every four hours or less).
5. Omega-3 fatty acids are a common compound found in fish oil (which can be consumed directly through pills fish oil), although it is best in fish and in nuts , flax seeds, and beans. It has been a staple food for the brain that has been used as a dietary supplement to avoid the effects of age – related cognitive decline, such as neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s. Although, it also has benefits in healthy adults including a better ability to focus and acts as a mood enhancer. Regarding the dose, about 1.200 mg to 2.400 mg per day should be sufficient (about 1-2 pills fish oil).
6. Bacopa monnieri : Found mainly in northern India, is a perennial herb Creeping that has been used for centuries to improve memory, learning and general cognitive performance ( in addition to its use as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and sedative). The active ingredients responsible for these effects include sulfhydryl and polyphenols, compounds which reduce oxidative stress. A reasonable dose would include 150 mg of bacosides every day. And for those looking to improve their long – term memory, you may want to stack it with Piracetam + hill.
7. Ginkgo Biloba : It comes from maidenhair, a very unique tree native to China that has no family – what is considered a living fossil. Extracts of Ginkgo leaves contain flavonoid glycosides and terpenoids (ginkgolides, bilobalides) which are known for their pharmacological benefits, including its ability to improve memory and concentration. It can significantly improve the speed factor of attention in healthy adults, peaking around 2.5 hours after ingestion.
Other cognitive benefits include greater attention, greater speed memorization, and improve the quality of memory.Some studies, however, suggest that Ginkgo does not work well as an enhancer. Ideally, take a single dose of 240 mg or 360 mg daily.
8. Panax Ginseng (Asian Ginseng) has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, it is an extraordinary complement that reaches virtually all brands, which can be used to improve working memory, attention, quiet, State mood, and even reduce fatigue. It is a slow – growing perennial plant with fleshy roots – which can decrease fasting blood glucose and modulates cognitive performance in healthy adults. The recommended dose is 500 mg twice daily.9. Rhodiola Rosea : Can be used to enhance cognition and memory, but its real power comes from the way the feeling of fatigue and anxiety is reduced – which can certainly improve your overall performance. It is a plant that grows in colder climates, including Arctic regions – and has extremely beneficial phytochemicals that people of northern Russia and Scandinavia have been taking advantage of the years, the herb has an effect on the levels of serotonin and dopamine because inhibition of monoamine oxidase. Studies have shown that Rhodiola rosea can improve the overall level of a person’s mental health and stress – induced perceptual functions. Improves associative thinking, short – term memory, calculation, concentration and speed of audio-visual perception. As for the dosage, taking 100 mg to 1,000 mg a day, divided into two equal parts.
10. Salvia Lavandulaefolia : Found in Spain and southern France, and is an aromatic herb that enhances the function of acetylcholine. Studies have shown that it can improve memory and mood in healthy young adults, as well as having benefits for people with Alzheimer’s. It is also soothing, antioxidant, estrogenic, anti-depressant, and has anti-inflammatory properties. A reasonable dose would be 300 mg of dried sage leaf once daily.